Friday, January 1, 2010

Four days out...

As the title suggest, I'm now four days out from my departure. I leave Wednesday, January, 6 at 10:38am local time (Kansas City, MO) and arrive Thursday, January 7, at 1:40pm local time. It's three flights with a stop in Newark and a second one in London before reaching my final destination of Edinburgh, Scotland.

I actually did a little shopping yesterday and today. I'll hold for applause. I am working on lists, checklists, shopping lists, to-do lists, etc. It's difficult. I'm such a procrastinator and having a television in my room while I'm home is really not helping. In the comments box, suggestions would be helpful. Hint, hint.

But I've done a few things to get ready. I have the right luggage, some adapters for my electronic appliances, and all that jazz. I also have a Skype account and a new web cam with which to use Skype.

Yeah, I know, this blog may be getting boring, but trust me, I'll have a great post a couple days after I arrive. Just stay tuned. Give me a chance. It'll get better.

Kilts checked to date... Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment