Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sleep? What is that? *twitch*

Not sure if it will say, but I'm writing this at nearly 4am local time. Why, you may ask? Well, it's a terrible logic. Basically, 4am here is 10pm back home. That's a reasonable time to go to bed, right? Too early for me, so I'm staying up a little later. I figure I'll just stay up all night before the flight home (sleeping in really late on Tuesday which is the day before) and then sleep on the plane. I function more (if not better) on 2-4 hours of sleep. Weird, I know.
Again, I know this is a terrible logic, but it might put me on a schedule faster. We'll see. Check for an update in a few days on the jet lag status. I have no faith in this plan, but I cannot change it now. Wish me luck. That is all, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment