Saturday, January 12, 2013

Another Year Gone By

Of course I wasn't finished. Did y'all think I was done? Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no, NO!

I'm planning a new adventure to Australia! The other side of the world from Scotland!!! So ridiculously excited. If you're interested in reading about it, head on over to my new blog called Enterprising Expeditions. Right now, it's all about the time and planning leading up to my leaving. There are quite a few posts, but I also need a bit of help.

Y'all know how I counted "kilts checked" at the bottom of each post on THIS blog, well now I need a new idea for Australia. Something silly. If you have ideas, comment on that new blog and let me know!

Thanks for sticking with me and make sure you travel whenever you get the chance!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment