Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Time Flies When You're Going Insane...

Guys, I know it's been a really long time since I posted anything. Sorry about that. I've been working on school stuff and trying to plan vacations for later in the semester.

To catch you guys up, I'm going to be traveling for the next five weekends. In a row. The first thing I'm excited about is that my family will be here in Edinburgh tomorrow! They flew into London yesterday. Tuesday, we all fly (separately because I have class) to Dublin where we'll spend a few days before hitting Paris. Then, I hop on a flight back to Edinburgh for two days of classes while my family heads to Rome where I will meet them Wednesday of that week.

When my family leaves Rome, I come back to Edinburgh. The following weekend, I shall be traveling to Inverness and Loch Ness with a group from the university, including my friend Dana. The weekend after that starts Easter Break. I'm hitting up London again and doing a bit of southern Italy with Dana.

Beyond that, I don't have much to tell you. Sorry it's so short, but I'll have LOADS to say when I get back; possibly more than one blog since I'm visiting quite a few cities.

Hope you all are doing well. Oh! I did get to the National Museum of Scotland today. Not much to say. It's quite interesting to go through the history of the country, though. Recommended, but not necessary if you only have a few days in the city.

Kilts checked to date... 58

No comments:

Post a Comment